Tuesday, December 08, 2009

It's Coming!

We have a little snow and more is coming today and tomorrow. I have been telling Craig that I would love to be snowed in at home with he and Jack. I love the idea of the Christmas lights glowing, the scent of Christmas candles, a fire in the fireplace, and the three of us being at home together with no where to go. It sounds like that just might happen tomorrow. Craig will still have to do some work from home, but it will probably be a short day for him. :)

I plan to finish decorating today. I have had the boxes and tubs sitting in the dining area for a week now. We had a very busy weekend and I didn't get to it. The tree has been up, there is just nothing on it. I love to decorate so it should be a fun day. It just takes a little longer with a 3-year-old's help!

No comments: