Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blogslacker...Again

When I get super busy and feel totally overwhelmed, blogging is one of the things that just falls by the wayside. We're still here. Today I am trying to finish decorating for Christmas. In a new house, it has taken longer, just trying to decide where to put things. I also had some new ideas I wanted to try and have had to wait until I could run to Hobby Lobby or Michaels to get a few things. I am also trying to finish shopping, wrapping, baking, and making ornaments for my piano and flute students (super cute and super easy, I will blog them when I'm finished.) Tomorrow my students are playing at a local nursing home. I can't wait! They all do such a great job! We're also having a plumbing problem which we hope is minor, and my car is leaking power steering fluid. Craig has been working on the car all day and has given up and is taking it to someone who knows more. It's been a crazy couple of days. Maybe later tonight, I can post some pictures.

No comments: